duplicate form submission

Boban Dragojlovic

I have a textbox control on a webform which contains the following
attribute:

AutoPostBack="True" OnTextChanged="RunSomeCode"

if the user types something into the textbox and presses the TAB button, for
example, everything is fine.

But if the user types something into the textbox and then presses ENTER, the
form is submitted twice (I traced through it, and the Form Load ... Form
Unload cycle occurs 2 times) which causes many problems.

Any idea why, or, more importantly, how to prevent it?

Boban Dragojlovic

if I have it set to TRUE, then I get two Page_Loads immediately. Before I
only got it if the user pressed ENTER as opposed to tabbing out of the
field.

So that didn't fix it.