Duplicated records in a report from two tables

Guest

I'm trying to create a report in a dotnet.asp project. I made the report in
Crystal Reports based on a dataset with two tables linked in a one to many
relationship. The output report shows me duplicated records. For example, if
one person has two medical visits I see four visits, two of these are
completely duplicated.
I don't understand why because the relation between the two tables has been
defined.
Has someone had the same problem?
Many thanks!

Guest

Sorry,
I have resolved the problem, not with the code but creating my query with
the two tables in the origine, that is in the database (MSQLS). Then I have
created a Dataset with that query as it was a table. My report is based on
this table in the dataset and the rest is easy. The important thing is that
it works without having duplicate records in the report.
Thank you however,
Bye,
Isabel