duplication?

ll

Hi,

I have build a web application, and need to build another one similar. How
to duplicate the existing one(will rename it)?

Thanks.

Rocky Moore

ll said:
Hi,

I have build a web application, and need to build another one similar. How
to duplicate the existing one(will rename it)?

Thanks.

If you are using VS.NET, you can select the project (once you have it
opened, it is the project in the solutions explorer view you want to select
not the solution itself) then go to the menu "Project/Copy Project". That
will allow you to copy the project to another server and you can select all
the files needed for the project.

Rocky Moore
www.GotTheAnswerToSpam.com