    I have build a web application, and need to build another one similar. How
    to duplicate the existing one(will rename it)?

    Thanks.

    ll, Nov 9, 2003

  2. ll

    Rocky Moore Guest

    "ll" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have build a web application, and need to build another one similar. How
    > to duplicate the existing one(will rename it)?
    >
    > Thanks.

    If you are using VS.NET, you can select the project (once you have it
    opened, it is the project in the solutions explorer view you want to select
    not the solution itself) then go to the menu "Project/Copy Project". That
    will allow you to copy the project to another server and you can select all
    the files needed for the project.

    Rocky Moore
    www.GotTheAnswerToSpam.com

    Rocky Moore, Nov 9, 2003