  1. Guest

    Which is the best battery?
    , Nov 25, 2006

  2. bongo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Which is the best battery?

    depends whay it is for.
    lots of batts for lots of reasons.
    bongo, Nov 25, 2006

  3. CBFalconer Guest

    wrote:

    > Which is the best battery?

    Cross posting to 11 newsgroups, especially without setting
    follow-ups, is offensive, rude, and foolish.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
    CBFalconer, Nov 25, 2006
  4. CBFalconer said:

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Which is the best battery?

    > Cross posting to 11 newsgroups, especially without setting
    > follow-ups, is offensive, rude, and foolish.

    Talking to bots is pretty dumb too, Chuck. :)

    It's just a lowlife testing his spamming software. Brace yourself for the
    flood.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Nov 26, 2006
  5. CBFalconer Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > CBFalconer said:
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Which is the best battery?

    >> Cross posting to 11 newsgroups, especially without setting
    >> follow-ups, is offensive, rude, and foolish.

    > Talking to bots is pretty dumb too, Chuck. :)
    >
    > It's just a lowlife testing his spamming software. Brace
    > yourself for the flood.

    It has been harassing other newsgroups too. I don't believe it to
    be a bot.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
    CBFalconer, Nov 26, 2006