Duwamish7vb Samples?

Rick Lemons

I have installed the sample site for Duwamish7vb and it works fine. I'd like
to use this site as a learning tool but can't get Visual Studio.Net to
create a new project that uses this site. The site is on my local machine
under the default web site and is addressed via the browser by
"//localhost/duwamish7vb" and all is well. However, when I create a new
project in Visual Studio.Net I use the location of
http://localhost/Duwamish7vb, I get an error message stating "Unable to
create web project 'Duwamish7vb'. The UNC 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio.Net\Enterprise Samples\Duwamish 7.0 VB\web' does not exist or you do
not have access". I can't believe it's the "don't have access" part. My
user id has full control on the Enterprise Samples folder and below.

How can I create a project for this sample web under Visual Studio.Net?

Thanks.
Rick.