DVD that Teaches Basic HTML in Kid-Friendly Way!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by BriMarErn, Jan 6, 2008.

  1. BriMarErn

    BriMarErn Guest

    BriMarErn, Jan 6, 2008

  2. BriMarErn wrote:

    > DVD that Teaches Basic HTML in Kid-Friendly Way!

    Which is handy if you want to start the world's first new media child
    labour sweatshop.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    [OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 7 days, 11:07.]

    dhyana.pl/0.3
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/01/06/dhyana/
    Toby A Inkster, Jan 6, 2008

  3. BriMarErn

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 06 Jan 2008 23:54:39 GMT
    Toby A Inkster scribed:

    > BriMarErn wrote:
    >
    >> DVD that Teaches Basic HTML in Kid-Friendly Way!

    > Which is handy if you want to start the world's first new media child
    > labour sweatshop.

    Kids are useless, anyway. They may as well bring in a few bucks to help
    with the family resources.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 7, 2008
  4. BriMarErn

    Guest

    On Jan 6, 11:23 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 06 Jan 2008 23:54:39 GMT
    > Toby A Inkster scribed:
    >
    > > BriMarErn wrote:

    > >> DVD that Teaches Basic HTML in Kid-Friendly Way!

    > > Which is handy if you want to start the world's first new media child
    > > labour sweatshop.

    > Kids are useless, anyway.  They may as well bring in a few bucks to help
    > with the family resources.
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > Riches are their own reward.

    Googled around and saw this. Loks like a pretty decent idea.

    http://homeschoolbuzz.com/reviews.html?content=Web-Design-for-Kids-----and-Curious-grown-ups-

    -Scoob
    , Jan 8, 2008
  5. BriMarErn

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 08 Jan 2008 01:57:48
    GMT scribed:

    >> > Which is handy if you want to start the world's first new media
    >> > child labour sweatshop.

    >> Kids are useless, anyway.  They may as well bring in a few bucks to
    >> help

    >> with the family resources.

    > Googled around and saw this. Loks like a pretty decent idea.
    >
    > http://homeschoolbuzz.com/reviews.html?content=Web-Design-for-Kids-----
    > and-Curious-grown-ups-

    Yeah, but if you teach kids anything, they might grow up and take your job.
    Furthermore, they're smelly and tend to regurgitate, etc. Yuk.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 8, 2008