DWG API

james

I am developing a project which use DWG file format to show map information
using Java but I am lacking the tools and API that I can use to extract the
data I want from DWG/DXF file format . Can anyone give me some source and
reference ?

Ike

Check with AutoDesk. They have a great deal of up-to-date docs on both
formats. Unfortunately, BOTH of these formats have been emebellished
repeatedly over the years and you may need to know, in more precise detail,
what you need to support in either of those formats.

-Ike