DWR.xml and Spring

Discussion in 'Java' started by faraz_mit, Feb 13, 2008.

  1. faraz_mit

    faraz_mit Guest

    Hi,
    Hope all is well.
    As I was configuring our new server I ran into this weird issue using
    DWR. The dwr.xml runs fine locally and all the paths are the same both
    locally and on ther server. Here is the issue:
    In dwr.xml I have the following to refer to the ajaxUtils bean in the
    application-context.xml
    <create creator="spring" javascript="ajaxUtils" >
    <include method="getStateList"/>
    <param name="beanName" value="ajaxUtils"/>
    </create>
    <create creator="new" javascript="JDate">
    <param name="class" value="java.util.Date"/>
    </create>

    DWR successfully recognizes the bean and shows the method in
    ajaxUtils. However, once I put it online, it can't see my bean.
    Do you have any idea on why this specific bean is recognized locally
    and once the code is put online, it can't see it.
    For example, when I go to /dwr/index.html I see the following:

    Classes known to DWR:

    * JDate (java.util.Date)

    but on local:8080/dwr/index.html I get:
    x.html I see the following:

    Classes known to DWR:

    * ajaxutils (com.realdevelopment.myproj.web.utils.AjaxUtils)
    * JDate (java.util.Date)

    I guess it's something minor and I am not noticing it.

    Thanks for your help,
    Ross

    faraz_mit, Feb 13, 2008