dxf in java?

Ike

There is a freeware library by keith rule called "crossroads which you may
wish to look up on the web. This will read/write from one format to another,
dxf being one of the formats. However, it is written in c++, and I want to
convert it to java using c2j++.

I have both c2j++ and the crossroads c++ source code. What I dont have is
the necessary time to convert it. If you like, I can email you both if you
want to try to convert it. However, I desperately want the java sources that
you would convert it into as I am going to need these too in the coming
months! -Ike

One of the things I hope to do in the coming months is convert it with one
of the converters out there