DXL exporter and VB.net

Jonathan

Not sure if anyone can help me but thought it worth a try, as DXL is
Domino XML Language.

I am using VB .net to retrieve emails stored in a Domino journal
database and then export them to hard disk for processing at a later
date with a different program.

I can manage to export documents without attachment without any
problems however when I try to export documents with attachments I get
an error. This is from the log. "You must supply the bulk decryption
key in order to extract this file object. DXL exporter operation
failed"

Does anyone know what causes this?? Can I export emails with
attachments to DXL?? From the Documentation I beleive its possible.

Now because I'm using vb .net I only have NotesDXLExporter.export
available for exporting which limits me as well.

Here is the code I'm using:
doc refers to the current NotesDocument and session refers to
NotesSession

'Saves an document to specified folder and file name
Public Sub save(ByVal filePath As String)
Dim output As String
Dim outStream As NotesStream
Dim exporter As NotesDXLExporter

outStream = session.CreateStream

Try
exporter = session.CreateDXLExporter
exporter.OutputDOCTYPE = False

If Not (outStream.Open(filePath)) Then
MessageBox.Show("Could not open " & filePath, "Error
on Open", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
End If

outStream.Truncate()

output = exporter.Export(doc)

outStream.WriteText(output)
outStream.Close()

MessageBox.Show("Save Successful")
Catch ex As Exception
Dim outText As String = "Exception Error" & vbCrLf &
"Message: " & ex.Message & vbCrLf & _
"Source: " & ex.Source & vbCrLf & "Log: " &
exporter.Log & vbCrLf & "Log Comment: " & exporter.LogComment

MessageBox.Show(outText, "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK,
MessageBoxIcon.Error)
End Try

End Sub