    Thanks and Regards,
    Mano.

    , Nov 9, 2004

  2. Hi Mano,

    There are plenty of examples on the web of what you are trying to do. You can also look up "Samples and QuickStart tuturials" that comes with the
    Framework 1.1 (Start -> All Programs -> Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v1.1) you can also find an example there on how to create a DataGrid with the Edit,
    Update, Add feature.

    Basically, with the combo box, you would have to modify your code to bind the datagrid for the selected value in the ComboBox.SelectedIndexChanged
    method. In the DataGrid events, you would have to probably do an IF clause to check what is the selected value and then perform the update or add to the
    right database table.

    Hope that helps,

    Michelle Hlaing

    Microsoft Support Professional

    ***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***

    Michelle Hlaing, Nov 19, 2004