Dyanamic User Controls.

Sundar

I've a requirement to load User Controls dynmaically on a
page. I also need to be able to process post back values
from one user control in another.
How can this be done ? Appreciate any insights into this.
-Sundar

S. Justin Gengo

Sundar,

I do this on my own site, www.aboutfortunate.com, if you go to my site and
navigate to the code library you will find a bit of sample code there
showing how I handle this. The easiest way to find the code is to enter
"dynamic user control" in the code library's search box.

If you view the code and have any questions at all feel free to email me.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer