dynamic back link

emorgoch

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out how to create myself a "Back" link in a
ASP.NET 2.0 application that will handle my cases. What I have is a
page that has multiple pages that it can be entered from, and will have
internal post-backs as well (rendering the option to use the browsers
back option useless).

For example, my target page may be a page containing details about a
product. The page can be loaded either from a list of results from a
product search, or opened from a user clicking on that product from a
list of products in sales order, etc.

What I need is to be able to figure out how to get the user back to the
page that they came from, and restore the state that previous page was
in when they left (i.e. the list of search results and search
conditions are still visible).

Any suggestions on where I can start with this?

seigo

Hi,

I think you can create a simple module which will save current and
previous URLs in the session. So you will know from which URL user came
to the current page and can redirect him back.

Alexander Kleshchevnikov
www.klalex.com

"""emorgoch ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):
"""