    Is there a way to do this? Would it be done in the asp code or on the c#
    side?

    Thanks

    Randy, Jan 24, 2005

  2. First of all, you should be using FlowLayout mode for the PageLayout
    property of your page. This will allow your page to automatically adjust to
    the datagrid no matter what its size. (After changing the pageLayout
    property you should delete the controls and add them again to the page to
    ensure the absolute positioning styles are removed, or you can remove those
    styles from the ASPX manually.)
    Then, below the datagrid add a PlaceHolder control.
    Then from your codebehind, when you decide you want to add the button, put
    code like this:

    PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(MyButton)

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 25, 2005

  3. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Steve,
    Thanks for the help. That is exactly what I was talking about. That
    completely solved my problem. I never knew about FlowLayout. Thanks so much
    for your help.

    Randy

    Randy, Jan 26, 2005