    chosen? But then the intellisense won't be there in the IDE.

    Thanks,
    Shawn
    Shawn B., Nov 26, 2003

  2. Hi Shawn,

    You can extend the DescriptionAttribute to show localized text for each of
    your properties. You may want to look at the book "Developing ASP.NET Server
    Controls and Components"[1] which includes an example of how to do this.

    [1]
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735615829/laplatayacom"/002-3289718-3478452

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    "Shawn B." <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Suppose I have a control that by default, all the properties and text
    > rendered is English. If supported, and the user changes to say, arabic,

    is
    > it possible for me to change the control enumerations also in the property
    > editor so that it looks Arabic?
    >
    > I'd think not. Perhaps I have to use a special control editor and use
    > strings and then map the string to a particular number indicating the

    option

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Nov 26, 2003