    Please reply,

    Vivek

    , Jan 29, 2007

  2. On Jan 29, 4:29 pm, "" <>
    wrote:
    > I am trying to draw financial charts on my webpage displaying stock
    > prices and volumes that are updated very 5 mins.

    So why the 'flash' title? Don't confuse the gaol
    with a strategy.

    Oh, wait a second..
    <http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?
    enc_user=DJfBIhYAAACdgsOy1_o6BAEbt1K8PXWso4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg>

    > ..Any help in this matter will be
    > greatly appreciated.

    1) To be taken seriously, refrain from multi-posting
    the same question to 6 separate groups.
    2) ...

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 29, 2007

    Well, I wanted to use flash for this purpose because it seems to be
    the approach that bloomberg, yahoo finance and google finance have
    taken. Can you suggest any better way ??

    Vivek

    On Jan 29, 12:53 am, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > On Jan 29, 4:29 pm, "" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I am trying to draw financial charts on my webpage displaying stock
    > > prices and volumes that are updated very 5 mins.So why the 'flash' title? Don't confuse the gaol

    > with a strategy.
    >
    > Oh, wait a second..
    > <http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?
    > enc_user=DJfBIhYAAACdgsOy1_o6BAEbt1K8PXWso4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg>
    >
    > > ..Any help in this matter will be
    > > greatly appreciated.1) To be taken seriously, refrain from multi-posting

    > the same question to 6 separate groups.
    > 2) ...
    >
    > Andrew T.

    , Jan 29, 2007
  4. Oliver Wong Guest

    [post re-ordered for clarity]

    <> wrote in message

    > On Jan 29, 12:53 am, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    >> On Jan 29, 4:29 pm, "" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I am trying to draw financial charts on my webpage displaying stock
    >> > prices and volumes that are updated very 5 mins.So why the 'flash'
    >> > title? Don't confuse the gaol

    >> with a strategy.
    >>
    >> Oh, wait a second..
    >> <http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?
    >> enc_user=DJfBIhYAAACdgsOy1_o6BAEbt1K8PXWso4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg>
    >>
    >> > ..Any help in this matter will be
    >> > greatly appreciated.1) To be taken seriously, refrain from
    >> > multi-posting

    >> the same question to 6 separate groups.
    >> 2) ...
    >>
    >> Andrew T.

    > Well, I wanted to use flash for this purpose because it seems to be
    > the approach that bloomberg, yahoo finance and google finance have
    > taken. Can you suggest any better way ??

    Write it as an applet. It'll be "better" if your metric for better is
    "on topic for the newsgroup you are posting in".

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jan 29, 2007