Dynamic Checkbox

Raymond

I am having a problem about the dynamic checkbox
Private Sub Page_Load
Me.NumberOfChkControls = 0
Dim cbCheckBox As New CheckBox
cbCheckBox.Text = .Id.ToString
cbCheckBox.ID = "ControlID_" + NumberOfChkControls.ToString
NumberOfChkControls = NumberOfChkControls + 1
cbCheckBox.EnableViewState = True
dimNewTableCell.Controls.Add(cbCheckBox)
dimNewTableRow.Cells.Add(dimNewTableCell)
End Sub

Property NumberOfChkControls() As Integer
Get
Return viewstate("NumChkcontrls")
End Get
Set(ByVal Value As Integer)
viewstate("NumChkcontrls") = Value
End Set
End Property

This is just a simply of my current source code
and there should have a for loop to generate a lot of checkbox
according how about record in the database
when user select checkbox and press button,basically it work well in
the WinXP platform.
but when i put it to windows Server 2003, it either will select the
wrong record to manipulate or doesnt work at all
can somebody help me?

Guest

[...]

Do you have the same ASP.NET version installed on a both servers?

Raymond

Do you have the same ASP.NET version installed on a both servers?

I install the same .net framework for both servers.
Please help. I stuck on this issues for a few weeks.

Raymond

Do you have the same ASP.NET version installed on a both servers?

I installed the same .Net framework for the both Server.
Previous when it cant pass the value during re-created the dynamic
checkbox.
please help...