Dynamic Column Mapping

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bill, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    By dynamic mapping, I meant that before the records are
    transferred from one table to the other(source to target),
    the xml file which will have the field names of the two
    tables mapped, is to be checked so that while formulating
    the "insert into" statement, the column names of the
    target table should match that of the source table.

    dynamically"?

    >--
    >Kathleen Dollard
    >Microsoft MVP
    >Author "Code Generation in Microsoft .NET"
    >

    >"Bill" <> wrote in

    message
    >> Hi,
    >> I need to take out records from one table and insert it
    >> into another identical table via a C# application.Is

    there

    Bill, Jan 13, 2004