    its datagrid.items, but nothing is there(count = 0). Does anyone have
    any clues about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    , Jun 28, 2006

  2. Tatyana Guest

    Hello,

    I have the same problem, have a look at the following post ...

    "Catch TextBox value entered by user into the GridView Templated Field (both
    created dynamically) on PostBack"

    I have heard that it has something to do with the way the GridView control
    is rendered on the page. It should be - first add control onto the page and
    then bind to DataSet.

    Thank you,

    Tatyana

    Tatyana, Jun 28, 2006