Dynamic Compilation, Multiple *.vb Files

Guest

Okay, you'll probably think me crazy for asking this. And I am, but also
curious; so please humor me. :)

I'm wondering if there's a way to - using dynamic (server-side) compilation
- include a ".vb" file from another ".vb" file.

For example, let's say I've got a page called Test.aspx, with the following
Page directive:

<%@Page Language="vb" Src="Test.aspx.vb"
Inherits="MyWebProject.MyTestPage" %>

Note how it's using dynamic compilation so I don't need to pre-compile
anything in Visual Studio. This is all well and great until we start talking
about inheritance.

Typically you might expect MyWebProject.MyTestPage to inherit from
System.Web.UI.Page; in this case, however, MyWebProject.MyTestPage inherits
from MyWebProject.MyBasePage, which in turn inherits from System.Web.UI.Page.

My application runs fine when MyWebProject.MyBasePage is pre-compiled into a
DLL, but if I wanted to use dynamic compilation, is there a compiler
directive I can use from the Test.aspx.vb file to include "MyBasePage.vb"
from the Web server?

The main reason I ask is because I'm trying to understand how much code
*needs* to be pre-compiled, and ultimately how complex a Web project might
become for a large site.