Dynamic Compilation

Umeshnath

In ASP.Net 2.0 support dynamic compliation means when i add a new aspx page
and i can put controls on that and in code behind i can write my code on any
event.
When i access my page throgh browser with out a build i should able to acess
the page all i need is to save the page.

My question here, is this a default for ASP.NET 2.0 or do ineed to se any
configration in VS IDE
This is not working in my VS 2005 std edition .

I remember this was workig fine before i ofrmat my system .
I spend lot of time to indetify this .
Please help me for this

Thanks in advance
Umeshnath