Dynamic Component Creation Problem

mk44tr

Hi, within the wizard component I create desired number of dynamic textbox
components. In the next step of the wizard I want to read the contents of
previously creted textbox controls content. But in that step when I check
the WizardStep.Controls.Count property, it is zero. My previously created
dynamic controls freed... Any way I guess why theye are disappeared but is
there any way to read their contents before they are disappeared ?