Dynamic Content Page Selection..?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kahuna, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. Kahuna

    Kahuna Guest

    Hi Folks

    I have a Master Page (Master) with two Content Pages (Content_a,
    Content_b) - one above the other.

    Content_a is always the same and is used to determine the Master to use, its
    heavily asp with a few controls etc.

    Content_b is entirely HTML.

    However - Content_b can be any of 5 or 6 different html pages (they change
    based on the current date - i.e. >=1/1/09 Page_alpha, <1/1/09 Page_beta
    etc).

    I'd appreciate some direction on the kind of code I'd need to show the
    necessary page, the page name will be selected from a database - but
    getting the name is no problem - showing it in the Content_b container is
    what I need.

    TIA

    --
    Kahuna