Dynamic Content Page Selection..?

Kahuna

Hi Folks

I have a Master Page (Master) with two Content Pages (Content_a,
Content_b) - one above the other.

Content_a is always the same and is used to determine the Master to use, its
heavily asp with a few controls etc.

Content_b is entirely HTML.

However - Content_b can be any of 5 or 6 different html pages (they change
based on the current date - i.e. >=1/1/09 Page_alpha, <1/1/09 Page_beta
etc).

I'd appreciate some direction on the kind of code I'd need to show the
necessary page, the page name will be selected from a database - but
getting the name is no problem - showing it in the Content_b container is
what I need.

TIA