    I want to load part of the content in a .aspx page that I have to get from
    an external HTM how could I do this?

    Thanks for your help

    T Cordon, Jun 9, 2004

  2. T Cordon

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    this is the classic ASP method but I am sure there is a similar method in
    ..NET
    http://www.darkfalz.com/1068

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 9, 2004

  3. T Cordon

    Raterus Guest

    Easiest way is to use an include file, or if you want to stray away from that, you could use a textreader to read the html file and insert the contents into a literal control.

    Raterus, Jun 9, 2004