Dynamic data layer compilation

Guest

I am working on a new project whereby we are going to generate the datalayer
dynamically. Multiple customers will use the system and each customer will
have their own unique datalayer for each of their dataobjects. In other
words, one customer's datalayer for a PERSON object will be different from
another customer's. Changes will be able to be made to the PERSON object
(such as adding a new field) and we will then rewrite the asp.net page that
handles the CRUD activities. This will then get recompiled the next time a
page accesses that dataobject.

My question is whether the entire app gets recompiled or just the particular
page - in other words, if user A is using the app and accessing dataobject A,
does he get impacted in user B changes their dataobject and it then needs to
be recompiled or is only user B impacted? Anyone have any comments about
this architecture and see any problems with it?

Guest

OK, I answered my first question, the entire app is indeed impacted when the
dataobject is recompiled (although I was testing with the VS2005 internal
server). Is there a way to set this up, so that the entire app is not
impacted and only the app for customer B?