Dynamic DataGrid PageSize

rn5a

In a shopping cart app, a user purchases 5 items on 31st March 2007.
This is his 1st order. He places a 2nd order on 13th April in which he
buys 8 items. Next he places his 3rd order on 16th April in which he
buys 2 items. The details of the orders are displayed in a DataGrid
but I want to display only 1 order in one page. In other words, I want
the DataGrid to be paginated.

This means that the DataGrid will display 3 paging links - 1, 2 & 3
(of course, one of the 3 links will be disabled depending upon which
order the user is currently viewing). When he views the 1st order, the
DataGrid displays 5 items. He clicks the *2* paging link; the DataGrid
now lists 8 items. Next he clicks *3* paging link; the DataGrid now
lists 2 items i.e. I am not aware of the PageSize at design time.

So how do I paginate the DataGrid under such circumstances?