dynamic drop downlists in an editable dynamic datagrid.

mkhans

How would we address a situation where we have to put dynamic drop
downlists in an editable dynamic datagrid.

So the scenario is to populate a datagrid dynamically based on the
provided dataset.

As an example, lets say based on a parameter value there are 2 datasets
(with different fields/columns) either of which can be used to populate
that editable dynamic datagrid.

Depending on which dataset is provided there can be drop downlists
within the datagrid. Lets say for dataset1 we have 2 drop columns that
need to be shown as drop downlists within the datagrid. One of the
dropdown is populated based on the 'SelectedIndexChange' event of the
first dropdown.

So we have a situation where we have a datagrid which can be populated
dynamically by different datasets. Based on the dataset which populates
the datagrid we can have multiple dropdown lists within the datagrid.
Those dropdwonlists are dynamic themself, and one list is populated
based on the selection made in the other dropdwonlist.

Any example, code samples, guidance is highly appreicated.

TIA.