    the second is populated with values that depend on the first.PLease
    send me code......

    thanking u in advance......
    chowdary, Nov 17, 2007

  2. chowdary

    Evertjan. Guest

    chowdary wrote on 17 nov 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > Iam new to javascript.

    I suspect it is the other way around,
    that Javascript is new to you. ;-)

    > I'm wondering how to go about creating two
    > dropdown boxes such that when you select a value from the first one,
    > the second is populated with values that depend on the first.

    It seems you are new to this NG too.
    Before asking a Q please search the archive.

    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=drop-
    down+second+group:comp.lang.javascript

    746 hits

    > PLease send me code......

    Please start by helping yourself,
    only if you get stuck, show the relevant code here.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Nov 17, 2007

  3. chowdary wrote:
    > Iam new to javascript. I'm wondering how to go about creating two
    > dropdown boxes such that when you select a value from the first one,
    > the second is populated with values that depend on the first.PLease
    > send me code......
    >
    > thanking u in advance......

    Please search the archives and have your keyboard repaired.

    http://jibbering.com/faq/

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 17, 2007