  1. Tinku

    Tinku Guest

    Explane me Dynamic Hashing ... What is DH, how it works .

    Tinku, Nov 12, 2007

  2. Tinku

    santosh Guest

    In article <>, Tinku
    <> wrote on Monday 12 Nov 2007 12:01 pm:

    > Explane me Dynamic Hashing ... What is DH, how it works .

    Post to <news:comp.programming> but I doubt that they'll do your
    homework anymore than we will.

    Surely a Google search should be easier than a post to Usenet and the
    inevitable sifting of gold from the dirt, if you strike any at all that
    is?

    Generally Usenet should be resorted to when a simple web search is not
    suitable. For this particular question I suspect Google should be more
    than sufficient for you to impress your teacher.

    santosh, Nov 12, 2007

  3. Tinku

    Tor Rustad Guest

    Re: Dynamic Hashing [OT]

    Tinku wrote:
    > Explane me Dynamic Hashing ... What is DH, how it works .

    google gives 233.000 hits on dynamic hashing...

    DH, is rather complex, for starters:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffie-Hellman

    Now, what was your C question?

    --