Dynamic HTMLTable row problems

Srinivas

Hi

There is a html table which has 10 rows of 2 cells each and one last row
containing the submit button. Upon loading the page I need to display only
the first 5 rows and on clicking the submit button all the rows need to be
dispalyed. Submit button is in the 11th row. I tried doing this by enclosing
the last 5 rows excluding the submit button row in a Panel server control.
It works fine in IE. But in netscape7 it works fine when the page loads up
and when I click the submit button the table gets messed up i.e the last 5
rows text is displayed in a single line.

Is this the right way of implementing this? Or do I need to use the "If
else" conditions to control the visibility of the last 5 rows. Can anyone
please suggest some more alternatives.

Thanks

Srinivas

Natty Gur

Hi,

If the only button functionality is to change the rows displayed it’s
better to use client side script and DHTML to play with rows visibility.

If you need to do some work on the server side you can add rows
dynamically.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377