    it's navigateurl. Unfortunately there is no event for a hyperlink like
    onclick for buttons. Is there another way to realize this task?

    thx, Gerald.

    Gerald Baeck, Dec 5, 2004

  2. You want a hyperlink that you can write server code to when it is clicked
    (just like a Button)? The LinkButton server control is exactly what you
    need. Drag one of them onto a Web form and double click it to hook up it's
    Click event. Then, write any code you need!

    Hope this helps,
    Johann MacDonagh

    Johann MacDonagh, Dec 6, 2004