dynamic image on mouse over of gridview cell

Guest

ANy ideas on how to acheive this? I want to display a dynamically created
image when a mouse over occurs on a gridview event.

I need some way of creating the image (it will be a small chart type image)
on each rowdatabound event and then display it on a mouse over on the
gridview cell.

Is it possible?

Guest

You can't set client side events on most ASP controls. There is an
OnClientClick property for some control like the button control, but there
are no client side events for the GridView control. You could probably write
some javascript to set the value of the OnMouseOver property, of the HTML
that ASP renders to the browser to represent the GridView control.