dynamic includes for different designs

Achim Domma (SyynX Solutions GmbH)

Hi,

I have a web app which is implemented as a single Asp.Net Control. This
Control will run as a Sharepoint Web Part or as a standalone
applikation. The structure of the web page of the application should be
something like:

.... include header ...
.... display control ...
.... include footer ...

What's the best way to do that in Asp.Net, if I want to configure
different headers/footers via web.config? "Classic" includes seem not to
work, because I don't know how I should use the data from web.config in
that case. How to use ascx controls is also not clear to me, because the
header and footer will contain the Asp.Net form. Any hint?

regards,
Achim