Dynamic line number in debug info

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

Hi,
I want to print out debug message with the acutal line number of the
source file, such as:
789 Logger.debug("hello, world!", 789);

But when the source is changed, the line of debugging print moves upper
or lower, is there any better way I can have the logger automatically
trace the line number for me? Thx!

Roedy Green

I want to print out debug message with the acutal line number of the
source file, such as:
789 Logger.debug("hello, world!", 789);

But when the source is changed, the line of debugging print moves upper
or lower, is there any better way I can have the logger automatically
trace the line number for me? Thx!
see my code for imAt
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/trace.html