Dynamic Link Buttons

brian

'visual studio 2002 pro 1.0 framwork'

I am creating dynamic Link buttons on my intranet site
and assigning a click_event to them. A user clicks a
link and I call the method to recreate the links in the
page load so the click event will be recogonized. This
works!

Now the link previously clicked actually will generate a
new list of link buttons in the click event. Once I load
the link buttons in page load so the click event is
recogonized and for the code to be ran how do I clear or
delete the link buttons from the page since that code
generates a new set of link buttons.

The link buttons are in a place_holder control.

Thanks

Guest

Hi brian,

code snippet plz.

from ur question, I can infer that it cud be solved using Hashtable.

Plz. post ur sample code, so that I can get to know whats the actual pblm. is.

bye,

Regards,
Kamal T.