dynamic map - store locator

nicholas

Does anyone know a good asp.NET component offering the possibility to see
all the stores on 1 map and than be able to click on it and see the details.
(store locator on map, not a ZIP code store locator)
The store info is stored in a database.

I know some sites are offering this service (mappy.com, maporama.com,
viamichelin.com), but these are too expensive.

I could also do it with a simple image I provide, and than have some little
points being placed on the image dynamicaly... but don't realy know how.

All ideas and hints are welcome. (in asp.NET ofcourse, not asp)

Thx a lot,
Nic.