dynamic menu control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by csgraham74, Jul 2, 2008.

  1. csgraham74

    csgraham74 Guest

    Hi,

    i was wondering i if anyone could help me find a useful dynamic menu
    control for my asp.net solution (2.0 framework) Basically i need
    something that i can populate using XML and can be very flexible in
    terms of styling.

    Any help appreciated as there appear to be a multitude in the market
    but i dont know which one is best.

    i dont mind paying for a good one.

    Thanks

    CG