    Do anyone know how could i do this
    Thanks alot in advance

    Shery

    Shery, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Shery

    Ray at Guest

    Please do not multipost.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Shery wrote:

    > How could I make a menu have many sub-menus, note that the
    > menu and sub-menus items come from database.
    >
    > Ex: a menu have items like:
    > Products | Auctions | Orders
    >
    > the menu items above all come from a table in a DataBase,
    > and if On Mouse Over or On Click events happens for any
    > item, the specific submenu for this item appear which is
    > also come from database.

    One approach. You output the data into div's with IDs like:

    Then you use DHTML to handle the mouseover, mouseout events. You add a
    setTimeout functionality so that menus will be hidden after a while
    (after the onmouseout event fires).

    You use CSS with absolute positioning to style all this. You might want
    to set a { display: block; } and so on.

    Philipp Lenssen, Nov 26, 2003