Dynamic Menus

tma

How does one accomplish "dynamic" menus? For example, I have three items
(labels?) on top of each other down the left of my screen. I do not want
item 2 to show up in the list unless the user is logged in. In addition, I
only want the users to see items 1 & 3, making item 2 essentially invisible
and leaving no blank space. Is this possible?

Dale

Just set

label2.Visible=false;

Search MSDN for Positioning and Visibility and you can learn the client side
technologies for implementing dynamic elements or to make it really easy,
check out www.skmMenu.com.

Dale

Bobby Ryzhy

HTML

C#
protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl _div;
_div.Style["visibility"] = "visible";
_div.Style["display"] = "block";

Bobby Ryzhy
bobby@ domain below