    item 2 to show up in the list unless the user is logged in. In addition, I
    only want the users to see items 1 & 3, making item 2 essentially invisible
    and leaving no blank space. Is this possible?
    tma, Jul 16, 2004

  2. tma

    Dale Guest

    Just set

    label2.Visible=false;

    Search MSDN for Positioning and Visibility and you can learn the client side
    technologies for implementing dynamic elements or to make it really easy,
    check out www.skmMenu.com.

    Dale

    Dale, Jul 16, 2004

  3. tma

    Bobby Ryzhy Guest

    HTML

    C#
    protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl _div;
    _div.Style["visibility"] = "visible";
    _div.Style["display"] = "block";

    Bobby Ryzhy
    bobby@ domain below