dynamic placeholder / datagrid??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Sean, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to get this piece of code to work.

    I have to design a GUI which would look similar to
    Month |Year |Old | New
    dropdown |dropdown |4 | dropdown
    dropdown |dropdown |2 | dropdown
    dropdown |dropdown |1 | dropdown

    [ADD] [DELETE]
    The functionality would be on start I will have just one row, with only
    the Month dropdown and Year dropdown available.

    After the user, selects the month, and the year, I will populate the
    Old label with a value which will be retrieved from the backend and
    enable New dropdown with a set of new values.

    I have been debating of using a placeholder for each row or use a
    Datagrid.

    I am trying to use placeholder for now, but would like to know if
    anyone has any thoughts on how to go about coding a page like this.

    Thinking of datagrid, am not sure how to go about adding a value(Old)
    and populating a (New) dropdown.

    Any thoughts or advice.

    Thank You

    Sean, Mar 9, 2005