    independent of screen resolution. As I am using Grid layout and it uses
    pixel units.

    Thanks.

    Mustufa Baig, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Mustufa,
    If you are using Grid layout for your web page, then you are designing
    your page to not resize, but to stay exactly the same. If you want your
    page to resize with the screen resolution, then you must use FlowLayout and
    use relative sizes for your tables and controls.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Palermo

    "Mustufa Baig" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anybody tell me how or refer me a link where I can find the client

    side
    > javascript to make the positions and resizing of the controls on .aspx

    page

    Jeffrey Palermo [MCP], Nov 18, 2004