Dynamic positioning Resizing of controls....

Mustufa Baig

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how or refer me a link where I can find the client side
javascript to make the positions and resizing of the controls on .aspx page
independent of screen resolution. As I am using Grid layout and it uses
pixel units.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Palermo [MCP]

Mustufa,
If you are using Grid layout for your web page, then you are designing
your page to not resize, but to stay exactly the same. If you want your
page to resize with the screen resolution, then you must use FlowLayout and
use relative sizes for your tables and controls.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Palermo