Dynamic RadioButtons

Lars | LKC-Net

I have a dynamic web page, that handles a multiple choice test.

All the RadioButtons are dynamic.

When the user have filled out a page, and clicks Next, I have to
retrive the ID's from the RadioButtons that are selected.

I would be glad if anyone could help me with this problem.

Lars

Masudur

Lars said:
I have a dynamic web page, that handles a multiple choice test.

All the RadioButtons are dynamic.

When the user have filled out a page, and clicks Next, I have to
retrive the ID's from the RadioButtons that are selected.

I would be glad if anyone could help me with this problem.

Lars

Hi,

If you are using radio button list of asp.net 2.0 then try

RadioButtonList1.SelectedItem

Thanks
Masudur

Lars | LKC-Net

Hi Masudur,

I'm not using the RadioButtonList, so that dosn't work - unfortunally!!

But thanks anyway!

/Lars