Dynamic Repeater Control

erin.sebastian

Hello All,
I have 2 tables in my sql database, a table that holds different years
(ex, 2003,2004,2005,2006) and then another table that holds newsletter
information and the year is a foreign key to the year table (ex,
NewletterTitle,NewsletterfileName,Year)

What i want to do is dynamically show the content on the ASPX page like
so:

2005
newsletter1
newsletter2
newsletter3

2004
newsletter1

2003
newsletter1
newsletter2

or even better like this:

2004 2005
newsletter newsletter

2002 2001
newsletter newsletter

I'm not exactly sure if i can do this dynamically, i tried selecting
all of the year records out of the database and loop through those
while selecting all of the relevant records from the newsletter table
using the year data from the year table and then somehow adding this to
a repeater dynamically to display the results. Is this
understandable??? Can this be done dynamically??

Thanks,
Erin