    upgrading to the Crystal Reports Professional or Server Edition, or to
    other reporting solution.

    Fernik
    Fernik, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Fernik

    Guest

    I had looked at this myself, and the answer was that you cannot do this
    with Crystal.
    Nor can you do this with MS Reporting Services.

    We have an in-house PowerBuilder app with this kind of feature, i.e.
    users can select columns at run time, so it makes sense to us, but it's
    evidently not a feature that vendors typically provide.
    , Jan 20, 2006

  3. Fernik

    Jeff Guest

    Check out ActiveReports from DataDynamics:

    http://www.datadynamics.com/default.aspx

    Jeff, Jan 20, 2006