Dynamic select boxs and counting totals

Jay

I'm trying to build a pretty complex form that submits to an email, but
am having problems with a certain bunch of funcionality in it...

Have a look at this example page...
http://www.exit7.co.uk/drop/yay/blankform.html

I need to get the form to...

(1) when the user selects an option from 'Select Box A' it populates
the 4 blank select boxes with identical sets of options (these will be
monetary values!)

(2) then when the user selects an amount in £, from one of the drop
downs or inputs a different amount in one of the text fields, it needs
to return a running total in the 'TOTAL' box at the bottom of the page.

(3) Plus if the user enters an amount in the text field after they have
chosen from the select, then the form will need to reset that select -
i.e. they can only enter one amount from each group, either from the
drop down or by entering an amount

Does this make sense, I'm really stuck with this one, so any help would
be much appreciated!!!

Stephen Chalmers

Jay said:
[...]

In practice, this specification is a few hours work, so are you
prepared to pay for a fast solution?

Stephen Chalmers

Dr Clue said:
Does this resemble what your thinking of?
http://www.drclue.net/projects/jsDHTMLlib/Examples/ffonline/ffonline_new.html

Changing the Quantity for the first item and or
the T-Shirts (the last item) dynamicly alters the form
and keeps a running total at the bottom.

In this case all the form variations are stored in an XML file.
I.E.5 & Opera & would not display the form.

I.E.6 && FF seen to do as intended, telling me that 1.3 T-shirts cost $26.