    anonymous users. How can I do that?

    Thank you,

    Max

    Max2006, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Hi Max,

    From your description, you're using ASP.NET 2.0 sitemap provider and
    display the sitemap info on the page, currently you're wondering how to
    customize the data values for a certain sitemapNode at runtime depend on
    the user's login status, correct?

    As for this question, I think what we shall do depend on how you use the
    sitemapProvider(siteMapDatasource?).

    If you're use the SiteMappath and want to customize the display of the
    current Node, you can use the SiteMap's SiteMapResolve event:

    #How to: Programmatically Modify Site-Map Nodes in Memory
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178425(VS.80).aspx

    If you're using other Navigation control(such as TreeView and Menu) and
    want to customize one or more nodes in them, you may consider use the
    TreeView.TreeNodeDataBound or Menu.MenuItemDataBound event to customize the
    certain Node:

    ==============
    protected void Menu1_MenuItemDataBound(object sender, MenuEventArgs e)
    {
    Response.Write("<br/>Menu1_MenuItemDataBound+" +e.Item.Text);
    e.Item.Text = e.Item.Text + "_xxxxxxx";
    }

    protected void TreeView1_TreeNodeDataBound(object sender, TreeNodeEventArgs
    e)
    {
    Response.Write("<br/>TreeView1_TreeNodeDataBound+" + e.Node.Text);
    e.Node.Text = e.Node.Text + "_xxxxxxxx";
    }

    How do you think? If you have any other ideas or questions, please feel
    free to post here.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead