    Any ideas of how to do this? Right now,I cant get the second table to move.

    Note: i tried building a table in my HTML and placing my 2 server asp.net
    controls in between but that didnt work

    =?Utf-8?B?a2x5bm4=?=, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Make sure your pageLayout property is set to FlowLayout instead of
    GridLayout.
    (After the change you may need to delete your controls and then re-add them
    to the form to get them to truly switch to flow.)
    Then your controls should automatically flow one after the other without
    bunching up on top of each other.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP