Dynamic Table with Dynamic Button inside

Kooki

Hello dear readers,

I am working on a webpart for sharepoint in which I have to build a table.
Table consist of 3 columns and first column will have the button to delete
the row. Table is created with the button in the cell but these buttons are
not able to register themselves with their eventhandler. If I create the same
table inside the CrerateChildControl() method it works fine or perfect but if
I create table other than CreateChildControls() method the buttons dont work.

Please help me out as I already spend alot of time to figure it out. I shall
be very grateful of your help.

Thanks in advance,