dynamic URLS convert to static URLS for search engines

Steve T.

We use ASP.net and all our pages are dynamically created and search engines such as Google does not like dynamically created pages to index. What is the best and easiest method to set up the server to produce static pages so search engines such as google can index them

Thanks in advance
Steve T.

Jan Tielens

I suggest you post your question in the ASP.NET newsgroup, this on is for
web services...

--
Greetz,
Jan

Steve T. said:
We use ASP.net and all our pages are dynamically created and search
engines such as Google does not like dynamically created pages to index.
What is the best and easiest method to set up the server to produce static
pages so search engines such as google can index them ?

Steve T.

This is the right section - I am talking about Web Services not page help !!!!!

Jan Tielens

do you want to index sites (ASP.NET pages) or web services (XML)?

--
Greetz,
Jan

Steve T. said:
Yes I want google to index my sites. If this is the wrong news group -
you may want to give me the exact URL for it under Microsoft Communities.

Steve T.

I would like to index my asp.net pages - the application I downloaded called URL Replacer - it seems to work - however, we haven't tested it against Google.com's search engine

Thanks again
Steve T

Read my weblog: http://weblogs.asp.net/ja