Dynamic vertical alignment?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Byron, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. Byron

    Byron Guest

    Hi,

    I'm working on a product catalog with dynamic content.

    I have a repeating table cell (a single row of 3-4 of these cells per
    page) and I need to put two different elements in this repeating cell,
    and have one align to the top of the cell and one align to the bottom,
    with white space between them. Because this is dynamic and the top
    element has variable text, the height of the cell is unknown from page
    to page.

    I've tried a few things, but haven't hit on the right method. Currently
    I have both elements (both a combination of text and graphics) in
    tables, and also tried sticking those tables into DIVs, but couldn't
    assign polar alignments either way.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Byron, Dec 14, 2005